Mobile Phone Radiation
The smartphone has developed from being a simple “telephone” into a lifestyle product and constant companion for many people. The smartphone is;
- always at hand
- worn close to the body during the day
- lying next to you in bed at night
- often given to children to keep them entertained
The price paid for this lifestyle and constant communication is high. More often, studies are coming to the conclusion that mobile phone radiation changes tissue and leads to DNA breaks.
Memon technology enables you to embrace modern technology such as smartphones, whilst reducing the associated health risks and protecting the health of you, your children and extended family.
Children are more at risk to mobile phone radiation due to the fact their bodies are not fully developed and their skulls are thinner. A Childs head and brain will be exposed to twice the radiation as an adult (measured as SAR value), which is one of the reasons why experts are increasingly suggesting that children under 16 really should not use smartphones.
More generally, children and young people have a more sensitive reaction to the radiation from baby monitors, cordless phones, wireless computers and WiFi routers, mobile phones and mobile phone antennas than adults.
Underestimated danger to your health: Mobile phone radiation
What is mobile phone radiation?
- It is a fact that mobiles phones emit high-frequency electromagnetic fields, i.e. the phones work in a frequency range between 900 and 1,800 megahertz (MHz = 1 million vibrations per second).
- You cannot see, smell or notice the radiation
- If you have ever heard a fax connection being established or one of the old 56k modems from the early days of the internet, you know how unpleasant this noise is
- High-frequency radiation is pure electrostress – for people and animals
- The WHO has already classified radio frequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B) as early as 2011. Since then, hundreds of additional studies have been conducted regarding the adverse health effects of EMF and EMR on health, with many showing very serious effects on health. It is therefore imperative that we do as much as possible to either mitigate these harmful sources or protect ourselves from the various effects on our health.
Why threshold values are deceptive
A mobile phone is often given a SAR value (specific absorption rate).
The higher the SAR value, the more the tissue is heated by the radiation. The threshold values for electromagnetic fields in Germany are based on the recommendations of the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
The upper threshold recommended by the World Health Organization is 2.0 W/kg. However, the valid threshold limit is based on radiation intensity and therefore only protects against danger of warming. The existence of danger linked to the biological effects of electromagnetic radiation is completely denied and vigorously contested.
Dr Joachim Mutter writes: “It would be like saying that the health effects from smoking only occur due to warming of the lungs by the cigarette smoke during a 30-minute smoking session.”
Why expose yourself to a risk when you can do something about it?
You can make telephone calls that are free from pathogenic information i.e. illness causing, subtle information. The memonizer mobile neutralises negative information from electromagnetic field. Biological control systems are able to remain in equilibrium even with the presence of interference fields.